Monday, February 8, 2010

Better Than New...

I just love the North-West! Everytime I go back I fall in love even more. Aside from my sister and her family some of my favorite things about Washington is how green it is, the ocean views, downtown Fairhaven, Lake Whatcom, all the mom and pop shops, and of course some of the GREATEST thrift finds in all the world! Each time I go, I pack light so I can jam pack my suitcase full of goodies to take back home with me. This trip was no exception, after hours of searching and shopping I found some of the best vintage jewelry a gal could ask for. I can hardly wait to take them all apart and share my better than new creations with you. Stay tuned, they will be coming to our Etsy shop soon!

P.S. Thanks Francys for driving me around everywhere, you are the greatest sister and a terrific host. I love you. Oh! And thanks to you I officially know how to Blog now! Aren't you proud?

P.S.S. The picture is my niece showing off one of her thrifty finds!

1 comment:

Tobler Bunch said...

Well, Look at my lil' sista blogging away. Awesome!! Love the picture! Priceless! Miss you already! You are the best and so much fun. The kids were sad to see you go, we can't wait to see you soon again! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES!