Sunday, October 28, 2012

Yum...

So thanks to Pinterest, I now can successfully bake delicious Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and muffins in under 30 minutes! I can't get over how ridiculously EASY these are to make. All you need are three ingredients. The recipe I found recommended Butter Pecan cake mix, but I used Carrot instead and it turned out delish! You can find the recipe here. I also added 1 cup dark chocolate chips, because I think chocolate is what makes this so good!
 
 
I was surprised that they tasted just as good as they looked. I've shared them with family and co-workers and no one ever believes it only took three ingredients to make. I definitely think these are better than any store bought ones.
 
To make cookies instead of muffins follow the same instructions, once you've mixed the ingredients  plop on a cookie sheet in heaping tablespoons, then bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes until just firm. I also used parchment paper so I didn't have to grease the cookie sheet. Also use foiled cupcake cups instead of the paper so they don't stick and are easier to eat.
 
 
So that's it! It's that simple. Hope you enjoy!
 

1 comment:

Tobler Bunch said...

Oh man, those look good! I'm gonna have to make time this week to make them...I love you!